Friday, July 14, 2017

Not Rude, Honest is Moving!!!

Hi guys!

I'm so excited to announce that Not Rude, Honest is moving!!!


www.notrudehonest.com

When this blog was started it was just a place for me to freely express my opinions without being censored and over the years it has developed into so much more than I expected! I have had readers from all over the globe and interacted with some amazing people. Even in times where I have been inconsistent with posts I have retained a steady number of visitors and that is truly incredible.

As a result of all this, Not Rude, Honest is expanding and moving to a new 'home'.  The spirit of the site is still exactly the same, freedom of expression, but my choice of 'decor' and 'appliances' have been hugely upgraded lol. The new 'home', which has many more 'rooms', will allow for more interaction between you and I but will also allow you to interact with each other. 

I could sit here all day and discuss all the new features but instead, I'm inviting you to be a guest and see it for yourself,


notrudehonest.com is now live! 🎉



Have a click around, subscribe, join our Not Rude, Honest Community and provide feedback for improvements and desired features, you are all welcome!

Last but definitely not least I want to say a huge thank you to you all for sticking with me all these years and here's to many more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...