Sunday, February 20, 2011

Youtube Sunday

I have spent most of my day on Youtube which is very unlike me but it seems every FB status update and blog had something from Youtube today. Some were a waste of my time and others I found interesting/entertaining so I thought I'd share some of my finds.

Saw this video on one of my favourite blogs (Smart Shoes) and I just had to re-post! Its so true!!! Me and this guy would get along like a house on fire!




A friend of mine has a new video and I thought I'd share it. I'm not usually a fan of UK music videos (Channel AKA previously known as Channel U - need I say more!?) but I think this one is ait and the song is also catchy, what do you think?




These young men also impressed me. It rare to find teens in London who are not ashamed of speaking eloquently and demonstrating they have a brain (don't ask me why stupid is cool *rolls eyes*) but these two not only are able to string a sentence together with correct English but also have interesting topics to talk to their peers about. If only more teens thought like this then maybe we'd have a better London.




I am also a HUGE fan of Lil Kim's and when I heard her Nicki Minaj diss called 'Black Friday' at the end of last year I remembered just how talented she is. Due to the silence after the release I was worried that it was just an underground track and she was going to allow Nicki to continue defacing our screens with her fake butt, mediocre rapping skills and ridiculous impersonations (I didn't mind her till she did the British accent in her 'Moment for Life' video *talk to the hand*) but I am glad that there is now a video which to me indicates she's back in the studio!!! *dances* No words can express how excited I am so I'm not even going to try, just enjoy!




Happy Sunday everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...