Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ms. Rowland on X-Factor

Anyone that knows me knows that I have been a huge fan of Kelly Rowland since she first graced my screen with Destiny's Child (Beyonce stans please sit down!) so I was uber excited when I heard she was going to be a judge on X-Factor UK (I have to specify now that there's a USA version!). 

I have never really watched X-Factor but when I heard Kelly was going to be a judge I knew I would be glued to the screen and she has not disappointed me. Unlike the fashion crisis she was clearly going through in 2009/2010, 2011 (or a new stylist!) has brought the style out of Ms. Rowland and she looks absolutely gorgeous on Saturdays. 

Hot mess: On the
  Graham Norton Show 2009
X-Factor judge 2011


                                               











Although her hair stylist still needs to be replaced (I will never understand celebrities with bad hair *cough* Serena & Venus Williams *cough*), her look as a whole is just stunning and her beauty has me mesmerized. We love you Kelly!!!


X Factor judges 2011


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...