Monday, August 22, 2011

Not Rude, Honest now on Facebook!!!

Hey guys!

I want to start off by saying thank you to all the people who have read and shared my blog posts, I can't believe I've had so many views!

I have now set up a Facebook page that will keep you updated on any new posts and all other NRH related information so please 'like' the page and tell a friend to tell a friend!


I'm not very computer savvy so it takes me ages to do anything technical but I'm working on a new look for my blog page so I'd love to get some ideas and feedback, every little helps. Apart from that, I'd love to hear your opinions on my posts, topics you'd like to get my opinion on and any other general banter (I'm a chatterbox!) so feel free to subscribe, comment (no electronic gangsters please!), follow me on Twitter, contact me via email or all the above!

Promise to continue being not rude but totally honest :D
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...