Saturday, March 19, 2011

Armelo Carmelo

So I finished my 4 page letter rant about Things I Hate and I needed a laugh. I'm pretty sure every girl with a FB page can relate to this - inbox messages from strangers. For some weird and unknown reason, men from a totally different country to you and with whom you have absolutely no chance of ever meeting decide to send you inbox messages suggesting you get to know each other. Now unless they are hoping to obtain a red passport (or green card as the case may be) which is very unlikely to happen, I really don't see why they bother!

But anyway - a year or so ago I received the most hilarious of inboxes ever and I saved it for days just like this where I need to get my recommended 15 minutes of laughter a day, it just doesn't get old! His name is Armelo Carmelo (the giggles start here!) and he felt he had to impress me with his grammar, enjoy! :-D

Armelo Carmelo 17 August 2009 at 13:13 Report

your picture is very emblematic
your face like a princess of soul
In a great world
Yours eyes of peace
Your sweet lips charistimatic than a star
your encyclopedic smile
Your human being very noble than a richess
With your size prophetic
Your are very, pretty girl...
Armelo

Armelo Carmelo 19 August 2009 at 15:46 Report
I see just your face
When I am alone at hone
 
I think about for your face
When I walk
I see just your image
Before I take my breakfast
I must to see you picture
In night when I go to bed
I pray God just for your face
Your face do cry my heart
Your image like a light of soul
The soul who's give the happiness
 
Happiness that you have a magic face and ancyclopedic smile...

Armelo in your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...