Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things I Hate


I saw this video a few months ago and I found it totally hilarious. Today I feel exactly like he does so I’m going to state the 15 things that I absolutely can’t stand. In no particular order here goes:


1.       Barbies – I’m not talking about the doll (I still go to Hamley’s to see the collector’s display!), I’m talking about these girls who feel the need to transform in the morning! A friend of mine recently described a girl as Pikachu and it is so true! They have these unnaturally red cheeks, foundations that don’t suit their complexion, lashes of an elephant, nails that compete with Wolverine, eyebrows that look like permanent marker pen and they top it all off with lion mane hair!!! The sick joke is that they think they look pretty!!! Are you kidding me??? When’s Ashton Kutcher going to shout "Punk’d"? These same girls then ridicule Lady Gaga! Do they not realise that Gaga looks like a nun compared to them!? Now I know everyone is free to do whatever they want but aren’t there laws against abuse and battery? I feel emotionally and psychologically abused and my eyes are constantly being battered, I think I need a lawyer...


2.      Rude children – Don’t you just hate it when a child is rude and disrespectful? And it’s even worse when they have a ‘My child would never...’ parent! People beware, if your child is rude to me I may just have to teach them manners #NoLongTing


3.      Big talkers – Talking does nothing but exhaust the Earth’s oxygen supply, want to make a point? SHOW it to me!


4.      Underground celebrities – This is the term I use for those people who think they are a somebody because they have thousands of friends and followers on social networks and their Blackberry pin is on Google. Guess what? You’re still a nobody! Maybe if you spent more time making a real impact on the world and spent less time stunting in the clubs you may actually become a somebody and give your life more meaning, just a thought...


5. Excuses – I can’t stand people that constantly make excuses for their actions/circumstances. People have done/been through worse and they overcame so your pitiful excuses for failure is just that – an excuse.

6.      "Models" – I love me some Jordin Dunn, Cindy Crawford and Alek Wek but I cannot stand this trend where every girl that thinks they look good in a body con dress and is able to borrow Indian hair weave thinks they are a model! Ya’ll are an insult to the industry! Some of these girls have great figures but a great figure and a model’s figure isn't the same thing. Having boobs and a butt doesn’t make you Gisele and if they jiggle then you may want to hit the gym before even displaying such goods. It’s even worse when the girl in question looks like a hippo or a bodybuilder in a dress! Are you taking the piss? Even if your friends lied to you, did the fact that you’re a size 18 slip your mind? Ladies taking a good picture doesn’t make you a model so please spare us the ‘aspiring model’ speech and go find yourself a new trade.


7.       Breast displays – I know I've said this before but I’m going to say it again – if you have big boobs they are already in everyone’s face, you do not need to have them falling out your top/dress to prove they are there! It’s just so tacky! Ergh!


8.       Fake people – I don’t think I will ever get why people like to act like schizophrenics and display multiple personalities. It’s simple – be you! Why spend precious days in your life pretending to be someone you’re not. If you don’t like someone don’t associate with them; if you are not a ‘baller’ then don’t try to live the lifestyle in borrowed clothes and stolen cash; if you don’t want to be with someone don’t cheat, just let them go and be with who you do want to be with; if you feel your life isn't what you want it to be don’t lie about, it just work at making the life you want. It’s pretty simple to me, I don’t know why so many people find it so hard.


9.       Expensive hoes – There’s this new set of women who are as bad as the common hoe but pretend to have class by hiding behind a LV bag bought for them by the highest bidder of their ****. You don’t fool me, a hoe’s a hoe and class isn't a part of the job description #NotInterested


10.   Pointless Liars – I know everybody lies in one way or another, whether its white lies, for-the-best lies, spare-your feelings lies, lying by omission or save-my-butt lies but the type I really can’t stand is the  for-no-reason lies! There are some people that just feel the need to spin you a story for absolutely NO REASON! These type of liars are normally really bad at it and are not consistent which means it doesn't take much to find them out. My question is always ‘Why?’. If I asked you something or if I cared then maybe I can see why you may feel the need to lie but otherwise what’s the point? To these type of people whenever you feel the urge to chat s**t to me – DON’T! 


11.    Jack of all trades and master of none – This old school saying describes the headless chickens that are roaming our society. These chickens are trying to be a part of everything all at once and are becoming successful in none. Just a word of advice – focus on one thing, succeed in that field and then go on to the next. What you’re doing now leaves you in waste man/chick category and the ‘I’m so busy’ line isn’t fooling anyone.


12.    Classless people – People with no class or sense of decency just generally annoy me.


13.    Pretend artists – So many people today want to get in the music industry for different reasons, some have a passion for music, some want a route to becoming a diva, others believe it’s easy money, some just don’t know what else to do with their time and a whole bunch of people just want in on the hype. Can someone please explain to me how they will ever become successful in music if you spend more time talking about ‘making it’ than in the studio? O_o


14.    Narcissistic individuals – Some people take statuses and comments to heart just because it happens to coincide with them in one way or another. All I have to say is – no, the world does not revolve around you and even if it did I still wouldn’t be interested. P.S. If I had anything to say to you I’d say it TO you.


15.    Obstructive criticism – In other words ‘enemy of progress’. It’s one thing to have an opinion and it’s another to try to discourage someone from achieving something. There’s a common misconception that only girls are bitchy but I have witnessed guys trying to hinder another guys progress. As a friend you should definitely highlight the negative aspects of your friend’s decision (I know I have!) but at the same time if they wanted someone to stop them from succeeding they would turned to their enemies!  It can be something as subtle as making a joke at your friend’s expense (bitchy boys I see you!) or all out making them feel stupid with your reaction (girls keep your pencil enhanced eyebrows down!). Instead try to offer some encouragement and a solution to any unrealistic aspects of their plan and then maybe one day when they make it they will acknowledge you as the person that believed in them when nobody else would.

There are so many other things that frustrate me on a daily basis but I figured this post was long enough without them! I may let you know all about the rest another time but that’s all for now :-)


Not rude, honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...