Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Little Miss Chatterbox

Hey guys!

I've noticed that my posts have been getting longer and longer but I really can't help it! I'm a chatterbox in real life so it's only natural that my blog posts reflect that! :-P
Personally I like reading and I think a long post helps set the mood but I must admit that for the non-readers the length might be a bit much. The main purpose of my blog is to empty my mind HOWEVER I also use it to let you guys know how I feel about the topics I write about so if the length is off-putting please let me know and I'll try to cut it down, the last thing I want to be is boring!

ANYWAY leave a comment to let me know how you feel, I'll see what I can do ;-)

Not rude, honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...